Current Graduate Rotation Students
Joel Tan (BBS), Renee Chang (BBS), Hendrik Michel (Virology)
The Kranzusch Lab is actively seeking researchers with excitement for biochemistry and immunology.
• Students should apply to the graduate programs at Harvard Medical School. Current graduate students please contact directly about a rotation.
• Prospective postdocs with a strong record of publication and training in biochemistry, immunology, or virology please e-mail:
CV, coverletter explaining your interest in our research, and contact information for three references.
Advantages to joining our lab:
• Exciting new area of immunology to explore with many open questions
• Opportunity to work as an essential member of a close team
• Wide access to resources and collaborative community at Harvard Medical School